- Deliver safe, effective, and proven alternative therapies
- Be compassionate and professional
- Persevere in identifying possible causes of illness
- Involve patients in their health care to achieve optimal health
- Improve patients’ quality of life, and to become:
“Your CHOICE for health”
Sandra C. Denton, M.D.,
is the founder and medical director of Alaska Alternative Medicine Clinic. Originally board certified in Emergency Medicine, she has been a leader in alternative medicine since1985. Dr. Denton has spoken internationally, has been a radio host, and is published. She specializes in mercury and heavy metal toxicity diagnosis and treatment. Dr. Denton considers herself a “medical detective” skilled in identifying the causes and appropriate therapies for chronic and acute illnesses. She is a Diplomate of the American Board of Clinical Metal Toxicology.
Barbara Taylor, L.Ac.,ATC,
has been practicing acupuncture since 1992. She has a Master’s in Oriental Medicine and is also a Certified Athletic Trainer. Along with performing traditional acupuncture, Barbara specializes in muscular-skeletal disorders and sport-related injuries. When she is not practicing acupuncture, she assists with the NAETs (Allergy Elimination Techniques).